Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dreamworld Minerals Swatches Part 2 (PURPLES & BLUE/GREENS)

  Welcome to the next round of swatches! As before, the formula on these are great, and the Eye Dew primer really brings out the color. I highly recommend getting it if you use loose shadows on a regular basis.
   Keep in mind that I also did not swatch them over a regular primer, so they will definitely benefit from that.

   
   Next we have the blues and greens, and I'm sorry to say that these are a little disappointing. As you will see in the photo, some of them are quite patchy. But the darker green? That is a show stopper. I love it. I also am a huge fan of Apple Island.
   I will have the more muted and neutral colored swatches up soon! After that are the two shimmery shadows I got. So stay tuned and thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment