Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dreamworld Minerals Swatches, Part 1 (PINKS)

  A few days ago, I was given the opportunity to try out some new products from Dreamworld Hermetica. Ellie, the owner, was looking for people to test her new line and I was one of the lucky people who got to do it! Here is a link to her website where you can order her products. Dreamworld Minerals 
  In the interest of full disclosure, I am NOT being compensated in any way to try these products out. They were sent for testing purposes only.
  Here's a look at the pink shadows I received. I have a few more color groups that I will be swatching and posting about in the next few weeks. 
   The shadows I received are matte. Included in the package was a primer called "Eye Dew". It's a sticky base to help loose shadows stay in place. Some of these don't work with mattes, but Eye Dew definitely does! 
  My only complaint about these shadows is that they aren't that pigmented without the Eye Dew, but that isn't a huge issue. That's what it's for! Now on to the swatches. 
  I swatched over the Eye Dew and bare skin. I really love these shadows. They go on smoothly which is sadly not the case with a lot of mattes. The lighting in this photo isn't the best, so the shadow is making the swatches without primer look darker than they really are. I'd say they are about a third less bright than the ones with Eye Dew.


That's it for today's post! I'll see you soon with more swatches. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment