Monday, September 30, 2013

Nail Art Fanciness

  Lately I've been very into nails, more so than makeup. I thought I would do a post and share some of my designs! I hope you enjoy them. I can't remember what polishes I used for each of them, but all of the colors are easy ones to find!

This is a favorite of mine. What you do is choose a base, and let it dry. Then you take a striping brush and three of your favorite colors and make wispy lines. I used a dotting tool to make the three black dots. Then I added a rhinestone in the middle using clear top coat. 

This one is simple. Paint the pink on all your nails, let dry VERY well. Then use some striping tape (you can find it on amazon) and lay out your design. Then paint over with black. Use clear top coat to keep the pearls in place.

For this one, I used acrylic craft paints to do the roses. Yes, you heard me right! The roses aren't that hard, to be honest. Just do a few curved lines and fill them in with another color.

I hope you enjoyed! I'll see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment