Friday, September 27, 2013

Fresh Hair and a FOTD

  I dyed my hair purple about a month ago, and recently it had gotten a bit faded. Here's a before (the fading) and an after of what it looks like now that it's fresh. I've also included some photos of yesterday's FOTD.

Before

After
I used Adore Violet Gem over the previously bleached and now faded hair color. I love it! Here are the FOTD pictures up close. I used my Coastal Scents 252 palette for the shadow and brows, and Wet N Wild's Mink Brown pencil for the liner. I have Maybelline Lash Discovery on my lashes, and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa on my lips. For my face, I have on Revlon Colorstay in Ivory, Mary Kay powder in Ivory 1, and Nars Orgasm for blush.

My skin looks very bad in this picture. Macro is not kind!




I decided to include my NOTD as well. This is Color Club Glitterwonderland with Color Club Snowflake on top. I just love it! 


I hope you all are having a wonderful day and I will see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment