Sunday, October 20, 2013

I got my swap package from India!

   Nisha and I did a swap, and I was super excited! I got everything last week, and I thought I'd share it with you. I have LOTS of pictures and swatches! She got me some gorgeous stuff, and some of it I wasn't expecting. I love surprises.

The box. Look at that adorable owl sticker. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Mmm, gurl! Hold my errangs. 

SLEEK LIP PENCILS. ASDFGHKJL

Some soap that looks slightly suggestive. 

Wait a minute, I wasn't expecting this.

!!!!! It's a sleek matte lipstick in "Stiletto". This red is HAWT.

A gorgeous gold pigment! I later pressed some of this. I will share pictures of that in another blog post!

This I WAS expecting.

Colorbar Matte lipstick in Pretty Please!

CAN'T. HANDLE. THE. CUTE.

THE CUTE DOESN'T STOP.

Everything together!

Swatches. :D


Thank you so much, Nisha! I love everything. How did you know I needed a lip pencil for my dark red and burgundy lippies?

No comments:

Post a Comment