Sunday, September 23, 2012

Purplish Hair

  This week, I decided to go crazy and do something I have been thinking about for a long time. Dying my hair purple! I did not bleach it, I just put it straight over the red. It didn't take in a couple of places, but oh well. Next time I will bleach. I dyed it twice because I thought I had missed some spots, but I don't think I did. I think they just didn't take. Also, I should be doing another tutorial tomorrow. Let me know if you have any requests. I will not be doing Halloween looks because it's just not my thing and I'm more into everyday looks. I don't do well with costume makeup. LOL Anway, onto the pics! This is what the color looks like now. This is the *ONLY* semi accurate photo I got. My camera hates me! Haha.


I will try to get some more accurate pictures soon! Please check back tomorrow for a new tutorial. I don't know what I'm doing yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something! Toodle-oo!

PS- I used Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Fuchsia over Revlon Colorsilk 42 Medium Auburn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment