Monday, September 24, 2012

Katy Perry "Hot n Cold" Look

  Today I decided to do a look that I'd done a long time ago, but never did a blog post on. I did it a bit differently this time because I did not have a matte lime green, so I used a shimmery one. The highlight is shimmery, the wing is subtle, and the lips are very coral. I will show you the inspiration photo first. This is a scene from Katy Perry's "Hot n Cold" music video. This is my favorite makeup look of the video, and it was so easy to recreate. Well, except for the wings. It takes me forever to do wings. >.>

Gorgeous, right? So easy to recreate! You really only need two colors. A lime green and a frosty highlight shade.

Here's my take on the look!





I hope you enjoyed this look! Please come back soon. Hasta la vista, baby! xD

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. It makes me think of winter.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! that lipstick is beautiful on you! new follower from the blog hop, can't wait to check out your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment and thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Found you through bloglovetherapy blog hop, I just followed you maybe we can follow each other.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll follow you back. =) Thanks for visiting and following!

      Delete
  4. great look! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete