Thursday, September 20, 2012

EOTD + New Glasses!

  I'm sorry I haven't done a post in 5 days. I just got a tooth pulled, and I haven't been up to putting on makeup. During that time, I also got new glasses, which I'm totally in love with. I'll post a picture here. I did my eyes with the Shany 120 palette today. My skin has also cleared up since I stopped using the cheap makeup remover cloths I had gotten (Equate). I'm sticking with Pond's from now on. They do have oils in them, but I always rinse my face afterwards and they never have made me break out. Anyway, enough with the rambling. I did a light brown, slightly smokey eye with simple liner. Please excuse my hair. It needs a cut and it does what it wants. xD







I hope you enjoyed this post and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me. I follow back. =) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment