Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posts!

   I don't really have anything interesting for you today. Just wanted to update you guys and let you know I'm still here. I haven't been feeling like wearing makeup much lately, and I've been working towards getting weight loss surgery. I recently decided that I can't lose 200lbs on my own without help, and I keep getting more and more health problems. So this blog will not only be about makeup, it will be about my journey towards better health. Feel free to skip over the posts about my weight loss if you like. I don't mind. I will be bleaching my bangs soon and dying them fuchsia. I will also be doing fuchsia over the rest of my hair like I did last time. I will show you pictures when I'm done. That should be happening early next week.
  In a month or two, I will be receiving a swap package from my friend in India. She's Nisha from Beauty and the Cheap. Here's a link to her blog. Please check her out. She's awesome, gorgeous, and has bright hair too! http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/ Thank you for sticking by this blog even though I haven't posted in a while. Let me know if there is anything you want to see. I will take requests, but not Halloween ones. Just not something I'm interested in. Thank you for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment