Friday, August 31, 2012

Shany Ultimate Fusion Eyeshadow Palette (120 Color Eyeshadow Palette, Natural Nude and Neon Combination) Swatches and Look Part 1

  Yesterday I received the Shany Ultimate Fusion Eyeshadow Palette which I had ordered from Amazon. It came to me in about a yard and a half of bubble wrap, and on the inside of the actual box the palette was stored in was MORE bubble wrap. It was completely intact, no damage or shattered eye shadows. I was very happy with that. Here's what the box looks like.

Here is the actual palette design.


The shadows themselves.


Here is a look I did with the neutral side of the palette today. I love the pinks and plums in this palette! I used Airy Fairy lipstick by Rimmel.


Now on to the swatches! I did these in the rows from side to side, so there are six per row. The mattes tend to be the least pigmented. One complaint I have is that there are SO. MANY. FREAKING. COPPERS. Would it have killed them to put in a few golds? Seriously? But for the most part, I love this side of the palette. 









Can I just say that I am in *LOVE* with the gray/green shadow? It is amazing and I plan to do a smokey eye centered around it. I have never seen a shadow like this!


For this palette, at least this side, I give it an 8/10. My only issues are that the mattes fall short and that there are so many coppers! But the pigmentation is phenomenal. Some can be crumbly, so expect fallout. But the great thing about this palette is that there are SO many unique colors that I've never seen the likes of. This palette was $17.95 on Amazon. Each shadow is a full gram, which is awesome. Tomorrow I will be doing swatches, a look, and review on the bright side of this palette, so stay tuned!





4 comments:

  1. Lol! There are a lot of similar coppers. :( But the shimmery colours are really pretty! Can't wait to see the neons! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's strange. You'd think they could have done some golds. There are NO golds. It's insane.

      Delete
  2. Hey girl! Visiting from the blog hop! Come over and visit me today! :)

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I will definitely visit your blog. =)

      Delete