Thursday, August 30, 2012

Perfect Purple Eyes

This is yet ANOTHER request from my friend Nisha at The Beauty and the Cheap. She wanted purple and black. I decided to use a dark purple instead of a black, but it's nearly black. I actually got some great pictures! I didn't know how awesome the lighting in the living room was. Please excuse any stuff behind me. My mom's sewing area and piano are right behind me, but I think it's worth it for the good lighting. I used the purple Milani Shadow Eyez pencil all over the lid, blended it out. Then I used a duochrome purple shadow on the inner half of the lid, and MAC's Nocturnelle on the outer half and up into the crease. To deepen the crease, I used the darkest matte purple in the Wet N Wild "Lust" palette. I used a cream colored shadow for the brow highlight, and MAC's Beautiful Iris for the inner corner. Under the eye, I put on some of the eyeshadow pencil, blended it out, and used the duochrome shadow on the inner half and Nocturnelle on the outer half. I lined my waterline and tightline with a UD's Zero, and smudged a little on my lashline. For lips, I used a discontinued CoverGirl lipstick that I forget the name of. Just a red based purple. =) 









  Well, that's it!! I hope you enjoyed the look and have a great day! =)

6 comments:

  1. I love it Eda! Your eyes look so blue because of the colours! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But... but... they're green! I guess the monitor altered the color. When I was looking at them on my camera, they looked SO green. lol

      Delete
  2. Great look! The colours look really good together and it suits you well.

    I found you through the Brightside Beauty Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete