Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bad Day Makeup

Today I'm having a pretty bad day. I had to go get injections in my hips yesterday, which means I'm in a lot of pain today. So for therapy, I did my makeup, of course! I went all out. I used one of my new Coastal Scents hot pots (it's the dark purple) and HOLY MOLY it's pigmented! I love it. I also tried out my ELF small stipple brush again, and I actually like it this time. I just think I didn't give it enough of a chance the first time. I'm wearing Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Temptress on my lips. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm sure you'll hear from me tomorrow. I ordered the Urban Decay Ammo palette, which is arriving tomorrow! I got it on sale on the Ulta website for $12. I will be doing swatches and a review.




No comments:

Post a Comment