Friday, December 21, 2012

Punky Sugar Plum Fairy

  So, what would a bad girl Sugar Plum Fairy look like, you may wonder? She probably would have short, spiky, crazy colored hair. Maybe dark eye makeup and dark purple lips. I put it all together and came up with this look. I just dyed my hair last night and got it cut the day before. I am LOVING it. I am so happy with it. I mixed the purple myself with a blend of the brand's blue and fuchsia. I used the Ion Color Brilliance Brights in Fuchsia and Sky Blue.
   For the makeup, I first applied the Milani Shadow Eyez in the purple and champagne colors. Then I used a gold shade on the inner half and a purple on the outer half. I defined the crease with a VERY dark blackened  plum. I highlighted, then finished off the eyes with a black liner, topped with the same blackened plum and lined my waterline. Then I added mascara. I used Wild Orchid lipstick by Faces for the lips.








    I hope everyone had a great "end of the world". Also, Gangnam Style just hit 1 billion views. Wow. Crazy, huh? I listen to it basically every day, so I'm part of the reason. LOL I hope you all have a great Christmas. I have a New Year's look planned. Let me know if you just want a finished look or a tutorial for that! See you later.



No comments:

Post a Comment