Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Gilded Cranberries

  Once again, I have been inspired by Christmas. Cranberries are in season this time of year, and always used for holiday dishes. Coppers, golds, and silvers are popular metals for this season. I thought I'd do a cranberry and copper inspired look for you. It's extremely simple, so I didn't even put it into a tutorial. All you do is apply a copper color to the inner half of the lid, and put a cranberry color on the rest of the lid and in the crease. Then add a highlight, and some black liner and mascara. It's a great last minute party look. I did a nude lip, but you can do whatever you want. Now onto the pictures!








  I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. I'll be dying my hair soon, not sure if I'm going to do fuchsia or blue yet. I have both dyes. I'm torn. I love my pink, but I want to try something new! Let me know what you think. =) Have a great day and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to do a coppery look like this for awhile now. I shall take inspiration from you! Love what you've done. Is teh purdies! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! =D I've been more inspired lately. I love holiday colors.

      Delete