Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

  It's New Year's Eve and I know I promised to do a look based around it, but I haven't been feeling well. I pulled a muscle doing exercises and I have an infection. So you can imagine that I haven't been up to much. So I thought instead that I would share some of my goals for the coming year.
 
  My main goals for this year are losing weight (how original) and becoming healthy. I weigh 330-340, depending on the day. I am not healthy, nor am I content with how I feel. I have a myriad of physical and mental issues, and this blog is one of the things I do to have an outlet. I also plan to work on being braver this year. I let a lot of my anxieties hold me back, and I'm done doing that.

  I also want to grow this blog and work on being more regular with posting. If you have any ideas about what you want to see and what I could change, let me know. This blog can't grow if it doesn't have readers and feedback, so please get involved! I would love to hear what you have to say.

  But my main focus this year will be my health. Right now it's a full time job just managing it. I am eating healthier, watching exactly what I eat, and exercising as often as I'm able. If you would like to see posts about what I'm doing, feel free to ask. I will probably include them occasionally, anyway.

  I am also going to make a jar for this year's memories. I saw this idea on Pinterest. You take a jar, and you put a label on it with the year. As the year goes by, you write down things you want to remember and put them in the jar. Then at the end of the year, you open the jar and read them all. I think this is an awesome idea. I might make a scrapbook of it at the end of the year.

 I hope you all are having a fabulous celebration and stay safe! I'll see you next year. =D

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your resolutions!!
    I have some similar ones, mostly about my personal health (physical and mental) and improving my blog.
    Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, to you, too! I hope your resolutions work out for you. =)

      Delete