Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Cut My Own Hair and FOTD

  Lately I haven't been able to afford hair cuts, but I wasn't ready to give up my short hair. So what did I do? I did it myself. My mother cleaned up the back a bit, but there wasn't much for her to do. I love the results and will probably never pay for a cut again. Also, my FOTD was done with a lipstick and eye shadows from my friend from over at Beauty and the Cheap. We did a swap and she's still waiting for her package from me, but I opened mine because we didn't say the other had to wait. This lipstick is a lot darker than it looked online, but it's perfect for fall! I also bleached my hair again and redyed it fuchsia. It's sticking a lot better this time because I'm doing conditioner only washing. I'm on my second wash and it's still this vibrant. Anyway, on to the pictures!







Thank you for reading. I hope to start doing more posts on a regular basis. I haven't been feeling well, which is why I've been MIA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment