Sunday, November 4, 2012

Contour and Color

  Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been busy/under the weather. Anyway, today I decided to do a look I've never tried before. I wanted to contour my eyes, and give them a bit of an editorial look by adding color and winging out the crease contour. I love the way it turned out! Also, please excuse my shaggy, faded hair. I'm cutting it and redoing the color this week. I will post pictures when that's finished!








EYES
*Nyx HD Eyeshadow Primer
*WnW Taupe Brow Pencil
*Shany 120 palette
*WnW Vanity Palette
*WnW Pride Palette
*WnW Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
*Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

LIPS
*WnW Lipstick in Hot Paris Pink

FACE
*CoverGirl Clean Makeup in Ivory
*Maybelline Loose Powder in Ivory 1
*Nyx Concealer in a Jar in Fair
*CoverGirl TruBlend Pressed Powder in Translucent Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment