Monday, December 10, 2012

Primary Colors Holiday Look

  This is a look that has been floating around in my head for a while. It's definitely holiday inspired, but it's not your basic red and green. I used blue, gold, and a deep red instead. I love blue and gold together, and couldn't resist doing a Christmas look with them. The eyes are simple. Define your crease and outer lid with the blue, and fill in the lid with gold. Add a matte cream highlight, some very subtle liner and mascara, and you're done. You can do a red or nude for the lips, or whatever you want.



Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for my hiatus, I haven't been feeling that inspired lately and have been a bit depressed. I hope to do a couple of more looks before Christmas, but I'm not going to set a schedule because I know I won't stick to it. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment