Sunday, September 2, 2012

Eye Look With the 120 Shany Palette, "Neon" Side

When putting on my makeup this morning, I decided to use the Shany palette so I could show you a look you could do with it. I wasn't happy with the pigmentation of the gold, so I ended up putting coral over it. I put a lavender/pink shade on the inner half of my lid. I used the gold and coral on the outer half and through my crease. I highlighted with the shimmery white, but I decided it was too much, so I went over it with one one of the matte cream shades from the other side of the palette. For lips, I used my new Wet n Wild lipstick in 520E Hot Paris Pink. 





I'll see you tomorrow! I hope my American readers have a great Labor Day! Toodle-oo!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your eye shadow is gorgeous! I'm a new follower from the Aloha Friday hop and would love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment! I will definitely follow you back. =)

      Delete
    2. Also, I was so excited to see on your blog that you are a Christian! Me, too!

      Delete